Sunday, October 14, 2007

What Kind of Smart are You?

Click to view my Personality Profile page

According to Multiple Intelligences theory, there are different kinds of smart. In school, our teachers were very impressed with those who did well with logical/mathematical and verbal/linguistic tasks, while those who did well with musical, visual spatial, or kinesthetic projects were often made to feel like we were "dumb".

The question is, what kind of smart are you? You can take a test at http://www.mypersonality.info/

I wouldn't say it's scientifically perfect, but it will give you an overview. For instance, I really enjoy music, but am not real good at it. I think the test measured my enjoyment and said that I was 100% musical.

It is a very interesting theory and worth looking into for parents, educators, or anyone.

No comments: