Thursday, February 14, 2008

Every Superman Needs a Lois



This picture of my wife Kristan and I was taken on the first Halloween after we started dating. We were to go to a Halloween party with the kids. I showed her my costume and asked her if she would go as Lois. "No way!" she replied, in spite of my pleading. I was to meet her there and to my surprise she came dressed as a reporter, complete with steno pad and pen.She is the best thing to ever happen to me. The pic below that is -- I don't actually know... But the little Chinese fortune paper overlapping it is the one I got out of a fortune cookie the night before we got married! Good fortune, indeed!

1 comment:

Paul Bozzo said...

Now that you have Petty's "here comes my girl" (great song and happy lookiing 'Lois') PLUS the Byrds, Fleetwood Mac and Carole King, I've got to say your music is the best! Don't tell Anna.