Thursday, June 26, 2008

T.A.I.L.S. #50: Sand Storm



If you've been reading my posts lately, you know I've been getting a lot of inspiration and enjoyment by doing the Art by Committee challenges from James Gurney's website. As a creative exersize, I've been trying to weave them into a single story. Some of them just don't fit. I'm wondering if I'll be able to continue, since they may add too many disparate elements to a single story. We'll see!

For now, the challenge for this week seemed to fit perfectly as part of an upcoming T.A.I.L.S. comic. Here's the challenge we were given this week.

2 comments:

Paul Bozzo said...

What a great story! I want to see mission report #49. I love art work showing Mister Quick flying off through the dust storm. And all to the music of "another bites the dust"!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andy,

Thanks for another topper for ABC. I'm glad you can get double use out of your work, and reach more people with it. It's amazing how you can tie the ABC challenges together into the larger Andar epic.

By the way, I enjoyed the copy of Eclectic comics very much, complete with the Mystic Yak. Great stuff. Thanks for your comments on the blog as well.

Jim