Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Year, New Comic


“The creative mind plays with the objects it loves” - Carl Jung

I wasn't familiar with this quote until tonight, when I saw it in a book at Barnes and Nobles. It seems to fit the cover above though.

I should get my first copies of Eclectic #2 early in January. It won't be long after that before it can be purchased online at Ka-Blam. There were many setbacks to this -- computer crashes, etc.
I had the cover all colored once and the computer died before I could save it. The file could not be retrieved. Oh well, just had to do it again!

Finally the work is done. I'm happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Ben Villarreal said...

Congrats! I'm going to have to check these out! I'll add them to my list of "must-reads" for Christmas Break.

This only further inspires me to work on my first comic book next semester--when I can, hopefully, draw better :-)