Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm in Good Company

I was recently contacted by Robert Goodin who saw my Comics Re-covery Drawings. I'm certainly not the only one doing something like this and Robert had the idea of creating a website highlighting a whole bunch of artists who do studies of pre-existing comic book covers. The site is really interesting, and I'm the latest one to have my artwork shown on this site. Check it out, it's awesome. The site is called Covered.

Robert's own contribution is really neat -- the Wonder Woman drawing below.

2 comments:

Ben Villarreal said...

Indeed, you always seem to find yourself in excellent company, sir! This inspires me to go back and improve on my own comic book re-covers that I did for my Drawing I final...they need some work :-/

Unknown said...

Hope you let us see it some time!